Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Older boys are in bed and we are about to get ready for the next feeding/albuterol treatment. Gabe is bright-eyed and checking out his new home. He's watching sports right now. All day he has had a "where am I?" look on his face! He has been awake most of the day, so we are hopeful that we will get some sleep tonight...? We'll let you know tomorrow! It is a great feeling to be sitting here on the floor next to Gabe, home. I am sleeping in my bed tonight! We are doing normal family things. Josh just snuck Justin's first lost tooth out from under his pillow and replaced it with 5 quarters and a dollar (wow! that's inflation for you...we got one quarter!). I have to say, he makes quite a handsome tooth fairy.

Homecoming pictures are listed below.

4 comments:

The Van Hyfte Family said...

Great pictures! We're so glad you are 'home sweet home'! Our prayers for Gabriel's health continue on. Congratulations on this wonderful step!

Melanie Goebel said...

I'm so glad that you are all home. How did your first night go? If it's any conselation, Addie and I were up most of the night. She doesn't like her new bed either! I know you can't have visitors, so let me know when you can have lunch or something. AJ is quite eager to see the boys. Please tell Justin congrats on the Tooth Fairy visit. I'm so glad that waited until you got home!

Dave and Maria Schoeppner said...

I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face. I am so happy for all of you. Happy Birthday, Josh! Congrats to Justin on loosing his first tooth! Nice job on the banner boys! You all look so happy to be home. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! We will keep praying for Gabriel. He looks so happy to be home.
Love,
Maria, Dave, Patrick, and Cathryn

Carol & Larry Northenor said...

So happy for all!!!We know it must feel good to be home.Continued prayers for Gabe and Family. We loved the pictures, Gabe is a doll, as well as his big brothers.

Love Carol and Larry