Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bleary, but ok

Well, we survived our first night. More importantly, Gabe did! With all of the stuff to juggle, I admit there were moments we felt like first time parents. It seemed like a comedy of errors at times. We'd all get situated, he'd wake up, he'd go to sleep, his monitor would alarm, we'd spring up (loose connection, no problem), now he's awake, turn on the crib toy, alarm going off, wait it's which alarm? oh, time to eat...stumble down the hall, ok back to sleep, he spit up, ok he's clean, now exploding poop, etc... you get the idea. So we are both tired, but feel satisfied we made it.

Today we need to get organized, and do a bunch of laundry.

7 comments:

Julie Busic said...

Praise God that Gabe is doing well and is at home...how wonderful that must feel.
God is sooo good.
We will continue to pray!
Happy belated birthday Josh...what a great gift!
Julie and Randy Busic
(IMPD)

Jane said...

Peg, It must be wonderful being home again. Continued prayers for you and your family.

I hope you will be able to keep up the blog. It has been so cool.
Love, Jane

Shannon Bair said...

I'm so happy to hear that Gabriel is home. The pictures were great and brought tears to my eyes. We will continue to pray.
Love, Shannon and Kevin

Tabatha said...

Josh and Peggy,
So glad to see that you made it through the first night!! Hopefully it won't take too many more like that to get you all settled in. Gabe will have to adjust to the new environment and you to the mom/dad/nurse role. I'm so glad you let me know about this site so I can see Gabe (and your) progress. Loved the pics! Wishing you all the best.
Love,
Tabatha

The Hull 6 said...

The picture of Josh and the boys is adorable! We're so glad you're all doing well.

Love,
The Hull6

The Hull 6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Well I'm so glad that you ALL survived the first night (although the sleep deprivation is JUST beginning). You thought you were stumbling around LAST night. Just kidding! I know that you both are doing a fabulous job....and Gabe is in the best of hands!!!! Please give all three boys a hug from me....I'm so glad you're keeping us all up-to-date still (I'll constantly be checking I'm sure). Good luck tonight! And I'll talk to you soon.