Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New pictures

I posted a few yesterday and didn't mention in the posting area. I just posted a few more. I think I just figured out how to upload video, we'll see if it works. If this little one loads ok, I'll see if I can get the slideshows we have done on here! If this one does work, it is video of Gabe in the tub. He pulled his ng tube out, so we figured it was a good time to flush it out and give him a bath. We opted to leave his O2 off as well, since he had it off for at least two hours during his sleep study with no problems. You will see how much he enjoyed not having any tape on his face, or anything up his nose!! He was having quite a conversation with Dad!

6 comments:

Fleig Family Blog said...

The video worked great! Jackson can't stop watching it. He keeps saying "baby, baby"!

Susan Vollmer said...

The video is just precious! Thanks for sharing.

Pat Summers said...

Loved the video. He is such a precious baby.

Just wanted you to know that I am still logging in daily to check on Gabe's progress.

Love getting to visit him.

Unknown said...

Hey Gabriel,

You are so sweet!!!

We LOVED listening to you, you sure do have a lot to share.

We also LOVE your big GUMMY SMILE!!!

Thanking GOD daily for His "GIFT OF GABE!"

"GO GABE, GO!"

Blessings, The Huntman Family

David and Cory said...

The video is wonderful! It is great to see Gabe kicking and laughing away! What a blessing to you to enjoy the everyday activities, like bath time. I just read about Josh's promotion! Congratulations Josh! What an accomplishment!

Thanks for keeping the blog going!

David and Cory

Roma said...

I loved the video! It was absolutely precious. It brought a smile to my face to see Gabe doing so well and so cheerful in the video. I will always pray good things are forever happening for the family and Gabe. Gabe looks beautiful! Sending lots of love, Roma (Riley dietitian)