Monday, August 6, 2007

New pictures

Just posted a bunch of new pictures. They vary from pics taken around the house of Gabe to wedding pictures to the pics of Justin and Kendrick's pets from Build-A-Bear. Enjoy!

Today was a odds and ends kind of day. I think we are done with the school shopping, so it is nice to have that out of the way. Nothing new to report with Gabe. He is sitting next to me talking to his Snoopy doll blanket. It is pretty cute. Don't worry, I'm talking to him too, even as I type. What I would really love to see (as much as I love seeing him so alert and happy) is for his little eyes to close. It is hard to go to sleep when he is being so cute and alert. I had really planned to be asleep by now. Uh oh....ask and ye shall receive - he is doing the heavy eyes thing.

Just one more thing and I am signing off (especially since it looks like Gabe is signing off). My brother emailed me an update on Dot Mimms (remember a few days ago I asked for your prayers for her. She was diagnosed with HELLP syndrome - not a spelling error, that is the acronym. Consequently, HELLP is what Mom had when I was born, except they didn't have that name for it.). Anyway, she was discharged from the hospital!! Thanks for the prayers, I knew you all would come through. While you are at it, I need to ask for your help once again. When I went back to work one day last week I learned that one of the nurses had just been diagnosed with Leukemia the week before. Apparently she has had it for a while and it has just now been diagnosed. She is an incredible person with a beautiful family, who is going through hell right now. I don't know the prognosis, just that things aren't so good. Her name is June, and I know I can't count on you all to get to work on this. Thanks again.

ok, bedtime!

No comments: