Monday, August 6, 2007

More pictures

ok, so he didn't go to sleep as I thought he was. But I got some great smiling pics. Now you tell me if that looks like a baby getting ready to sleep anytime soon!..Yep, I'm going to need Starbucks tomorrow. Actually, the Coffee Beanery is much better. I am actually not a fan of straight Starbucks. I know, sacriledge!! I do like their flavored foo-foo drinks. Then you get the added bonus of a sugar buzz to go with your caffeine. Ok, I am typing one-handed while giving the breathing treatment - multitasking - but it is a pain, so I'm done again!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Peggy,
I have a picture of the little guys walking down the aisle. Send me your email address. (kara_wahl@hotmail.com)

I love checking your updates and photos. It was great to be around all of you this past weekend. Hopefully we will see each other again soon!

Jenni Becker said...

Wow...what a wonderful weekend. What a blessing we feel to have "big Justin" as a part of the Wittmer family.

The song was BEAUTIFUL and as you said, I don't think there was a dry eye in the house..what a great tribute to your little 'fighter!!'

It was good to get a sneak peak of Gabriel @ the wedding..what a DOLL! He has come such a long way and it is so wonderful to see the 'SMILES' on his face. He knows that he has a lot to smile about!! God has great things in store for him..

Take care~we look forward to lots and lots of good times with the Wittmer family! Thanks for your prayers for Justin and Kaci!!

Jenni