Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween







The boys had a great time on Halloween. Since the weather was so perfect, Gabe came along in the stroller. I think he enjoyed his first "trick-or-treat" experience. We thought the choice in costume was appropriate. I'm sure he'd love the chance to "pick" on someone for a change, instead of being the "pickee" all the time. The scrubs actually came from my Aunt Pat, and the Children's Hospital in Denver, when Justin was a baby. The mask (featured below) is from the older boys' dress-up collection and the scrub cap is a summer cap turned around. So, let's hear the comments - what did you or your kids dress up like?

2 comments:

Dave and Maria Schoeppner said...

The boys look adorable. I think the "doctor" was a perfect choice! Cathryn was a hula girl and Patrick was the Grim Reaper. This is the first year he went scary. I guess he is growing up! Love,
Dave, Maria, Patrick, and Cathryn

Aunt Kaci said...

The boys look so cute! I didn't know Gabriel was going to be a doctor. So perfect!
At school, from what I heard, there were a lot of Hannah Montanas and football players for Halloween.
Can't wait to see you!
Love, Kaci