Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Still waiting...

Still waiting for news from all of the tests ordered (the EEG and the abdominal xray haven't been done yet). I just wanted to post quickly to say how much we appreciate all of the comments. It is a nice break from sitting at the bedside, especially since we can't realistically be on the phone with everyone we want to. Justin and Kendrick are doing well, considering all they have been through too. Josh is rocking Kendrick in the waiting room, and there is a pool to see who falls asleep first. My $$ is on Josh. Thanks again for the support, it is really helping to keep us going.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

We're sending lots of prayers your way from Carolyn's friends in NC.

--Anne Parker

The Van Hyfte Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Van Hyfte Family said...

You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. Don't forget to keep up your own strength. Thank you for the ongoing updates and all the pictures. He really is a beautiful little boy!
--The Van Hyftes

Susan Vollmer said...

I check regularly for updates and am so grateful that you take the time to keep us all informed. Gabe is so beautiful! I am glad to hear that his big brothers are doing well too. You must all be so exhausted. Please know that there are tons and tons of prayers being sent up from Evansville.

Shannon Bair said...

You are always in our prayers. Keep up your strength. Gabriel is a beautiful baby boy!
Shannon and Kevin Bair

Stacy Poulter said...

My prayers and thoughts are with you. I hope to be able to stop by sometime this weekend. If you get the chance, try to email me a phone number so I can call to set up a time for me to see you. You have a very good looking family and thanks for sharing your pics. Stay strong and try to get some rest! Love to you all.

Mike Clark said...

You are all on my mind many times a day, I ask God for healing every time I think of you. I have several coworkers who are praying as well. Karen and her group are all working together on this too. We are all in agreement that Gabriel will be fine.

Jim and MH said...

We read you comments every day, Peg and Josh, and continue our prayers for all of you. Gabriel is a beautiful little boy. He's in God's hands, as we all are, and under God's love and protection. WE continue our prayers and have entered his name on a prayer list at The Woods. Hugs to all of you.