Tuesday, October 23, 2007


The boys had a great weekend camping with their friends! But I think they missed Gabe - they were all over him almost from the minute they walked in the door. I had to shoo them to the bathroom to get cleaned up a bit first! I put a few more pictures down below. Thanks for signing the guestbook - we love the pictures and comments!!


I have one quick side comment about Monday night football. Dear dear Elaine, was there ever really any doubt as to what the outcome would be?

1 comment:

grandma maggie & grandpa mike said...

Glad all the guys had fun camping this weekend. Maybe all us girls can do something fun next time too. I left a message for Elaine at work-she's either screening her calls or just took a sick day because the Jags(just another guy)LOST! Mike and Maggie