Friday, September 14, 2007


So far, none of our September appointments have been rearranged, yet! We don't know when surgery will be just yet - late September or early October and we are having a sleep study on Ocober 26th, but that is as consolidated as we could get everything. Not too bad. At least I think we are getting most stuff out of the way before winter weather and cold/flu season are really upon us. As long as there is no more evidence of seizures, we shouldn't be seeing neurology again for a long time, if ever. We will see Developmental Peds down here at least once this winter and ofcourse we will see Pediatric Surgery and Pulmonology down here, so hopefully that will take us through the winter? I guess we will find out.

I am trying to get and stay organized. I finally purchased a binder with a different folder for each specialty we are seeing - the doctors' names and phone numbers are on the front of each folder within the binder. Laura and Christine, aren't you proud of me? It all sounds great until I tell this story - I worked for a few hours yesterday and after I got home and changed clothes, I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and realized I had only put on one earring. I guess I was just too busy and distracted to accomplish both. So I was at work all afternoon with just one hoop earring. My hair was down, so hopefully nobody noticed? I know I put the one on in the bedroom, I found the other one in the kitchen....? Don't ask, I don't know.

No comments: