Saturday, September 8, 2007

Prayer blog

Our family has been so blessed and so fortunate to have all of you praying for us. We have become so much more aware of the power of prayer, and the power of our family and friends when they get together to pray for each other. Others we have asked you to pray for have also improved and are moving forward. I was thinking about this and the impact it has had on us and on others and thought how much more could be done to reach out - or to create a forum for our circle to pray for each other. I know there are other blog pages devoted to prayer, but I wanted a place for all of us to reach each other. I'll include a link to another blog page that will hopefully take off and meet this need for not just our family, but all of our friends and families. I put instructions on how I think this will work the best on the blog page - but this is how I think it should work.

First: email me with your prayer request and I'll cut and paste into a post on the blog - then others can pray for you - and leave comments. Please update those who are praying for you - either by leaving a comment with the original post, or emailing me an update for another post - if you prefer. I am not the most computer savvy around, so if anyone has a better suggestion, let me know!

I can also "invite" others to post, so if you want to be given access to posts - send me your email instead and I will send you an "invitation" to post yourself. Either way will work, I think! It's worth a try, anyway!

Here's my personal email: wittyaud@yahoo.com
Here's the blog: http://circleofprayer.blogspot.com

I tried using "Prayer Warriors", but it was taken.

No comments: