Saturday, April 26, 2008

Quick update

I finally finished the invitation for Gabe's celebration - I did it in the digital scrapbooking software I finally broke down and decided to invest in. I love it - less mess than conventional scrapbooking. I posted a copy to the left, but it really isn't easy to read. If you did not receive an email copy and would like one, email us at the address posted below the invitation and we will send you one. We will send one snail-mail too if preferred - or if you know someone that doesn't email and you think they would like a copy in the mail, we can do that too.

On Thursday, Kendrick had his four year check up with shots for kindergarten - even though he still has pre-k next year. He didn't cry at all. For being such a big boy, we took him to Toys R Us and he picked out the announcer cars from the movie Cars. Still loves that movie!! Gabe was also weighed and managed to pick up 2.5 ounces in the past two weeks. Not huge, but still progress, or at least no decreases.

I am hoping to accomplish a lot today, since we actually don't have anything scheduled - so that is it. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: